Answered By: Lauren Stara
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 11


First, getting three appraisals is not necessary for town owned property. Instead you can use your city assessor’s valuation. You can choose to seek a valuation from a real estate agent or certified appraiser, but we still need the three appraisals from three different agents or appraisers.

Comments (0)