Answered By: Rosemary Waltos
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016     Views: 28


The information needed comes from decisions made at the local level. Here are some suggestions.

  • The person legally authorized to receive and safeguard construction grant funds – city/town treasurer
  • The person legally authorized to requisition and approve local expenditures from grant funds – a member of the board of trustees or building committee
  • Person who maintains official accounts or receipts and disbursements – the city/town accountant

If your library applied for a planning and design grant, you can refer to the Assurances and Certifications in that earlier grant application.

Comments (0)