Answered By: Lauren Stara
Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016     Views: 19


If you are a city, approval must be received by a majority vote of the city council, with the approval of the mayor. In a municipality having a town council form of government, approval is by vote of the town council.  You can ask your mayor to submit a letter confirming his approval. We need certified copies of the city council vote and letter before June 17, 2017.

Comments (0)