Answered By: Paul Kissman Last Updated: Mar 25, 2016 Views: 350
The following must be in your plan to meet the MBLC's requirements:
- a vision and mission statement
- an assessment of user needs
- multi-year goals and objectives
- a brief description of the planning methodology used
- approval of the governing board
- annually, by December 1st of each year, an update of the action plan for the following state fiscal year (July to June). For example, a plan submitted by December 1st, 2016 will cover activities from July 2017 to June 2018.